Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Scripted Protocols: Basics and Special Situations
This book serves as a one-stop resource where therapists can access a wide range of word-for-word scripted protocols for EMDR practice, including the past, present, and future templates. These scripts are conveniently outlined in an easy-to-use, manual style template for therapists, allowing them to have a reliable, consistent form and procedure when using EMDR with clients. The book contains an entire section on the development of resources and on clinician self-care. There is a self-awareness questionnaire to assist clinicians in identifying potential problems that often arise in treatment, allowing for strategies to deal with them. Also included are helpful past memory, current triggers, and future template worksheet scripts.
Approved for 12 EMDRIA Credits
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy Scripted Protocols and Summary Sheets: Treating Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive and Mood-Related Conditions – CEU Course Only
EMDR Therapy is a psychotherapy approach based on standard procedures and protocols. This book is an important resource that focuses on applying EMDR Therapy to anxiety, obsessive-compulsive, and mood-related conditions using EMDR Therapy’s standard procedures and protocols as its template. The scripts distill the essence of the Standard EMDR Protocols and reinforce the specific parts, sequence, and language used to create an effective outcome. Also, they illustrate how clinicians are using this framework to work with a variety of conditions while maintaining the integrity of the Adaptive Information Processing (AIP) model.
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy Scripted Protocols and Summary Sheets: Treating Eating Disorders, Chronic Pain, and Maladaptive Self-Care Behaviors – CEU Course Only
This one-stop resource focuses on applying EMDR scripted protocols to medical-related conditions. Edited by a leading EMDR scholar and practitioner, it delivers a wide range of step-by-step protocols that enable beginning clinicians as well as seasoned EMDR clinicians, trainers, and consultants alike to enhance their expertise more quickly when working with clients who present with medical-related issues such as eating and body image dysregulation, relationship distortion, chronic pain, and maladaptive self-care behaviors. The scripts are conveniently outlined in an easy-to-use, manual style template, facilitating a reliable, consistent format for use with EMDR clients.
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy Scripted Protocols and Summary Sheets: Treating Trauma in Somatic and Medical Related Conditions – CEU Course Only
Authored by expert Marilyn Luber, this EMDR Therapy book is the first to focus on applying EMDR scripted protocols to medical related conditions. Edited by a leading EMDR scholar and practitioner, it delivers a wide range of step-by-step protocols that enable beginning clinicians as well as seasoned EMDR clinicians, trainers, and consultants alike to enhance their expertise more quickly when working with clients who present with medical-related issues. The scripts are conveniently outlined in an easy-to-use, manual style template, facilitating a reliable, consistent format for use with EMDR clients.
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy Scripted Protocols and Summary Sheets: Treating Trauma- and Stressor-Related Conditions – CEU Course Only
Using EMDR standard procedures and protocols as its template, this book presents step-by-step scripts that enable new practitioners and seasoned EMDR clinicians, trainers, and consultants alike to incorporate EMDR Therapy into their case conceptualizations and treatment plans while working with patients who have issues related to trauma- and stressor-related conditions.
THESE ARE BOOK COURSES. YOU MUST PURCHASE THE BOOK PRIOR TO PURCHASING AND COMPLETING THE EXAM. THE BOOK IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE EXAM. THE BOOK IS THE MATERIAL FOR THE COURSE AND CANNOT BE PURCHASED ON THIS SITE. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE BOOK FROM AMAZON.
By reading this book and completing the exam you will be able to:
- Describe adaptive information processing in the context of EMDR
- Identify the four elements to be used in managing stress
- Recognize how EMDR can be used in emergency rooms
- Explain how the EMDR integrative group treatment protocol is applied
- Discuss self-care for EMDR practitioners
Click Here to Purchase Test
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- The American Psychological Association (APA) Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) CE-Classes.com, provider #1142, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. CE-Classes.com maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 1/5/2017-1/5/2020. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.
Social workers participating in this course will receive 13 Clinical continuing education clock hours.
- The National Association of Addiction Professionals (NAADAC) Provider #96981. Expires 9/1/2019
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2019
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Ce-Classes.com is approved to provide continuing education by the following professional organizations: ASWB and APA. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant coursework/training that has been approved by these nationally recognized certifying bodies to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-174-1116 Expires 11-2018
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2019.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider – 1622 expires 2/28/2019
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 1700
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2019
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2018 Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2018.
About the Author:
Marilyn Luber, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist and has a general private practice in Center City, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In 1992, Dr. Francine Shapiro trained her in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). She has coordinated trainings in EMDR-related fields in the greater Philadelphia area since 1997. She teaches Facilitator and Supervisory trainings and other EMDR-related subjects both nationally and internationally and was on the EMDR Task Force for Dissociative Disorders. She was on the Founding Board of Directors of the EMDR International Association (EMDRIA) and served as the Chairman of the International Committee until June 1999. Among the prestigious honors Dr. Luber has received are the Francine Shapiro EMDR International Award (2005), the Outstanding Contribution EMDRIA Award (2003), and the EMDR HAP Humanitarian Services Award (1987). Dr. Luber is also a member of APA, ISTSS, and ISSTD. In 2014, she was part of the Scientific Committee for the EMDR Europe Edinburgh Conference. Currently, she is a facilitator for the EMDR Global Alliance to support upholding the standard of EMDR worldwide. She has worked as a Primary Consultant for the FBI field division in Philadelphia. Dr. Luber has a general psychology practice, working with adolescents, adults, and couples, especially with Complex Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD), trauma and related issues, and dissociative disorders. She runs Consultation Groups for EMDR practitioners.